Friday, November 11, 2011

UiTM & ME...


I study in Universiti Teknologi Mara, Melaka City Campus. there are a list of item that makes me proud to be selected to be part of UiTM ...One of it, KBM is the biggest city campus among other brances of UiTM, other..than that it is the only public university in Malaysia that only allowed our Bumiputera to study here. It has the quality teaching method that can compete with other public and private university in Malaysia, our beloved Vice Chancellor, Prof Datuk Dr Sahol Hamid Abu Bakar is the first asian that receive an honorary doctorate degree in engineering from Stuggart University Germany. It is a stimulation boost for UiTM citizen to make our VC as a good role model. etc


There is a lot of challenge as for me before i became part of UiTM,`I have to enrolled my diploma in private college, because previously i don't have the opportunity but then I am really grateful that finally I get the opportunity to further my degree level in UiTM, Melaka. I will use this chance preciously...! because insyaAllah, in Allah wills, I will graduate as a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors) Human Resource Management.


MI BM223 1A, is the name of the group that I have been assign from the Faculty of Business Management. I found its hard for me to suit myself in the class for the first time, but as time goes by, it goes more smoothly as all the classmates really friendly and they make me like part of the family now.




I hope we are together for the next 3 years we in UiTM, Melaka City Campus.












No comments:

Post a Comment