Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Little Things About Me..!

Assalamualaikum..




In Malay idioms that sounded like this:

"Tak Kenal Maka tak Cinta"
So I'm gladly want to introduce the little things about myself to all dearest readers.


SITI FATEHAH BINTI ZAHARIN is the most beautiful name that as i can say my father would like me to carry soon after i was born 22 years ago on 15th February 1989. I was born and raise by my lovely family in Kuala Lumpur

I'm studying in UiTM Melaka - City Campus in Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Human Resource Management
Before this I have a Diploma in Hotel Management,



Two different field that makes people think why do i change my course, i did that because I'm in love with human resourcing, i love to study and working with humans. this is because i also love communicating, due to that i would like to challenge myself to take the field that is far different from the previous one even it will take a little longer for me, because the old saying says that to "let come to seek the knowledge until to the state of China" but then it doesn't means we have to go to China, what it does mean is the learning process is not limited to stages of certificate. we learned new things everyday until to our final destination


>>>><<<<

enough with that


I would like to tell you about my family, I am the eldest daughter in family from 6 brothers, have 4 heroes or we can say as brothers...& one and only little sister.


Well, from the picture is the complete set of my siblings, the picture taken when our family visited my family's friend.





Lovely Couple above is my parents, who responsible to make me on who I am now, I really grateful that i was blessed by them to be part of my life. I promised to myself that I will make my parents proud of me because I will study hard and make them happy...insyaAllah..

>>>><<<<

Every single human being do have their own favorite, as for mine i have some list of favorite that I want to share, that is ; FOODS....!!!! it is not saying that i love to eat much, as i am on diet..i love to cook, as u say i shared my favorite with my mother, we always share everything about food every time, and my mother is my mentor and critic, one of my favorite is baking, as I came from the background of hotel lines so that I've been exposed to variety foods. As what people will think about hotel is their food besides the rooms...
Right??



Other than that i also love to "Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan" which means I will try all kind of restaurant to try out their food especially global foods from the western to the eastern and makes some review on it. Most recent suggestible for me as for western food is in Tony Roma's an affordable western experience that you can get.



>>>><<<<




Other than that I love travelling and doing some challenges activities such as camping, jugle tracking and so on, below is one of the activities that I have involved in;



>>>><<<<


My Favorite motivators is our prophet, Nabi Muhammad SAW, as he is the messenger of Allah to guide us in our of life here and after..there is a lot of his Sunnah that we can follow and still can go along with the time. We must always Muhasabah on towards what we have done and the lack of our self therefore it is no harm for us to always ask forgiveness from Allah.



Let us all make our life as Today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today, because whatever happen yesterday have become history and we cannot turn it back-- make good things as a model and and guidance and; put the boundary for the bad things. and please Appreciate the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment